follow the person this was reblogged from
this really works for some people (like 10-30 new followers) so give it a try!
What if people who have anxiety are just unaccustomed to the way the world works because this is the first incarnation of their soul on the earth? And confident people are at ease with the world because they have already been incarnated multiple times and, in a sense, already know how the world works.
What if it’s the other way around?
I don’t know which disturbs me more.
Some of these short films are suspenseful. Other’s are humorous and some have psychological twists. Hope you guys enjoy!
- RED BALLOON: A little girl Dorothy is having trouble sleeping. She wakes up frequently. Her babysitter, Julie, tells her it’s nothing to be worried about it. Or is it?
- THE LAST TEN: A nameless man arrives home one evening. He begins to walk up the stairwell to his apartment unaware of the impending disaster that awaits him at the top. He has ten minutes left to live. His wife has even less.
- CUT: A barber at a shop is alone in the middle of the night, when he begins to hear creaks and unexpected noises
- DOPPELGANGER: A woman gets receives a frantic call from her husband. He urgently tells her not to go home, and not to believe what she sees when she gets there.
- MAMA: This is the 3 minute short film that inspired the full length movie Mama
- HE DIES AT THE END: A man begins to receive strange requests from his computer. WARNING: JUMPSCARE
- SUCKABLOOD: Suckablood” is a monster who punishes thumb-sucking children. When he is tricked one night by a little girl he decides to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.
- THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF MISTER HOLLOW: A short horror film that takes a different approach. It will leave you with more questions than answers.
- BEHING CLOSED DOORS: Troubled by his conflicting parents and haunted by the monster that dwells in his bedroom closet - Gregory must confront his demons and defeat the true evil that exists behind closed doors. WARNING: CHILD ABUSE
- BEDFELLOWS: A woman wakes up in the middle of the night because of a phone call. The person sleeping next to her is not who she wants him to be.
James Lopez, a veteran Disney animator (The Lion King, Pocahontas, Paperman), is currently trying to raise money for his traditionally animated project Hullabaloo. Hullabaloo is a steampunk short film which Lopez is hoping will help save the cause of 2D animation, and possibly lead to a TV series or film. So, if you’re interested in badass steampunk ladies or traditional animation, may I recommend you give a dollar or two. Hullabaloo's IndieGogo page is over here, visit to donate and learn more! And I’ll conclude with the plot:Hullabaloo is the story of Veronica Daring, a brilliant young scientist who returns home from an elite finishing school to find her father—the eccentric inventor Jonathan Daring—missing without a trace! The only clue left behind points Veronica toward Daring Adventures, an abandoned amusement park used by her father to test his fantastical steam-powered inventions. There she discovers a strange girl named Jules, a fellow inventor who agrees to help Veronica in locating her missing father and discovering the secrets of his work.
Together, Veronica and Jules learn that Jonathan Daring has been kidnapped by a mysterious group of influential persons, who seek to use his latest invention for nefarious purposes. These villains are wealthy and influential and neither Veronica nor Jules can stop them openly. But determined to save her father and holding true to the family creed that technology should be used for the good of all, not the greed of some, Veronica assumes the secret identity of “Hullabaloo”, a goggled crusader who uses wits and science to combat evil and oppose the nefarious conspiracy that has taken her father.
As an added note: Any donations over $500 include a reward of an animation class taught by James Lopez himself! Not to mention other rewards for other amounts such as signed art books, the soundtrack, and even original art!